How to enter the BIOS setup (bootloader menu) MAG-200/250?
Entering in BIOS menu
- Power off STB
Press and hold «menu» button on the RC (or the power button on the front panel).Menu button on new remote
- Without releasing «menu» button (or the power button on the front panel) Power on STB
- Release “menu” button when BIOS is loaded
If there is no image on the screen maybe your TV doesn't support PAL system.
If there is no image then complete next steps:
Unplug power of STB
Press and hold “Menu” button on RC (direct your RC to STB)
Plug power on STB with holding “Menu” button
Hold “Menu” button during 5-10 seconds.
Switch PAL - NTSC with single press on red button “F1” on RC.
How to see the firmware version and device information?
- To enter in BIOS menu.
- Choose «Upgrade Menu» and press “right” on the remote control. If this step is missing, go to next step (this step can be absent if the second copy of bootloader doesn't on).
- “Device info” and press “right” on the remote control:
- “Vendor” - Manufactoryidentifier.
- “Model” - Model identifier.
- “Ver. Hardware” - Version of network board realization.
- “Serial Number” - Serial number.
- “MAC address” - Physical address of network interface.
- “Loader Info” and press “right” on the remote control:
- “Version Number” - Bootloader version (if the second bootloader is on, then you will see the second bootloader version).
- “Date & Time” - Date and Time of bootloader version.
- “Image info” press “right” on the remote control:
- “Version” - Software version.
- “Description” - Full version description.
How to reset BIOS MAG-200/250 to factory settings?
- Enter The BIOS.
- choose “Def. Settings”.
- press the right.
- confirm by pressing the “OK”.
- Select “Exit & Save” to save and exit. STB will reboot automatically.
Maybe, it will be necessary to change boot mode: “NAND”, “NAND2” or “DHCP”.
Change boot mode DHCP/NAND/NAND2.
Change boot mode DHCP/NAND/NAND2
- Enter The BIOS.
- Select “Upgrade Menu” , right click on the remote control.
- Select “Boot Mode” and pressing the remote control right to set the boot mode DHCP, NAND or NAND2.
- Select “Exit & Save” and press on the remote control to the right.
- Confirm “OK”.